Monday, October 27, 2008

MT (ASCP) Certified

So, it's official. I am certified as a Medical Technologist by the American Society for Clinical Pathology (otherwise known as ASCP). I took my Board of Registry this morning and passed. I am also officially through with studying! Hallelujah! This in conjunction with my nice salary adjustment at work means that I can't complain, at least for awhile anyway. Brian will also be receiving a nice little bump in pay as well. He currently works for Classic Toyota and they are in process of building their Mercedes dealership. He is training for the time being because he will be Assistant Manager over Parts once construction is complete around January/February.

1 comment:

Donald-Erin-Olivia-Austin-Tyler said...

YEAH! Aunt Sticks and Uncle Grandpa can by Olivia a new car when she turns 18!! LOL