Monday, November 24, 2008

Carpet

We got new carpet installed on the 7th but I am just now uploading the pictures to the computer. It's a lot better than the berber carpet we got rid of.

Brian's closet with the old carpet out showing the bare concrete.
Our bedroom to the left and the hallway below with just the mat.

The living room with the new carpet but still a work in progress.
The spare bedroom with the finished product. It had not been vacuumed yet at this point.

I will post pictures later with furniture back in place but I am cleaning right now and holiday decorations will be up (hopefully) later this week.

1 comment:

Donald-Erin-Olivia-Austin-Tyler said...

Thank goodness I read the captions!! I was thinking you were putting in the blue carpet!!LOL JK I know ya wouldn't do that to yourselves!!