Monday, January 4, 2010

This and That

Well, our New Year was uneventful. We did manage to stay awake until midnight, though. I had a 3-day weekend and only left twice, once to go to Wal-Mart and the other to go get food from Sonic with Mom.

Baby Noah is growing as well as my belly. I'm to the point where I have to go to the doctor every two weeks. I have 11 weeks left (hopefully) as of yesterday. Everything is progressing as it should, even the heartburn. I'm getting more nervous as my due date approaches but am trying to mentally prepare myself for the big day. We begin our 5-week parenting course tomorrow night so maybe I can take something away from it that will ease my mind a little.

We will be experiencing some cooler temperatures this week with lows in the teens at the end of the week. Of course, it just has to do this when it's my weekend to work. I despise the cold weather!

Nothing else has been going on. I'll update again soon if anything noteworthy happens.

1 comment:

Donald-Erin-Olivia-Austin-Tyler said...

You are just over thinking it! You're going to be the greatest mom EVER!! Quit thinking about it so much! It'll all come naturally once he gets here and you won't be spazing so much! So HURRY up Noah so mommy can calm down! LOL Can't wait to meet him! YEAH! Sticks is going to have a twig!!! LOL