Saturday, April 3, 2010

And Baby Makes Three

My doctor told me on my March 17 appointment that if Noah had not arrived by my due date of March 23, then she wanted to induce. She gave me two dates: March 25 & March 30. Since there was a full moon on the 30th, I opted for the 25th. I really hoped that nature would intervene because I wanted his birthday to be a surprise. The doctor was going to have me go in on the 24th at 5pm to stay overnight and get things going. If things didn't progress overnight, then she was going to break my water the next morning and deliver Noah on the 25th. Noah had something else in mind. He decided that he wanted to be born on the 24th. My water broke around 3 am that morning and by 2:13 pm, my beautiful Noah Finley Laird had arrived. 7 lbs., 5 oz., 21 in., PERFECT!

Quick shot before heading to the hospital.


Noah Finley Laird


Mommy, Daddy, & Noah


Daddy & Noah at home

No comments: