Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dreams

Dreams can be so weird sometimes. Take for instance, my coworker. She had a dream last night that I had a 5 year old daughter that I left with her to babysit so I could go to the fair. When she got to work today, she told me of this dream and wondered why I didn't take the girl with me. I thought to myself and said, "Self, you don't even have kids yet but they're already getting in trouble and being grounded from the fair." Man I hope my kids aren't bad! I also hope my dreams or feelings of having triplets isn't what is in store for me either. And no, I am not expecting. We're thinking possibly in the next year but everyone has babies on their minds because we just had a baby shower at work for another coworker of mine. Anyway, I think Brian's dream from a year or so ago was the funniest; riding down the interstate while sitting backwards on a toilet and using the handle to make it go faster. Now that's funny! I don't care who you are.

No comments: